In this episode, Roland Frasier discusses the deal lifecycle and provides insights into each stage of the process. He emphasizes the significance of setting acquisition criteria to narrow down potential deals and avoid wasting time on unsuitable opportunities and also shares strategies for finding deals efficiently.
- [00:00] Introduction to the deal lifecycle and the importance of setting acquisition criteria.
- [01:41] Determining where to find deals, developing relationships, and recognizing which deals align with acquisition criteria.
- [04:14] Refining positioning and identifying specific industries for target acquisition.
- [08:32] Identifying specific target deals for acquisition.
- [14:58] Conducting due diligence to verify legal, financial, and commercial aspects.
- Ask Roland and Ryan a question HERE.
To learn more about Roland Frasier 👉 https://msha.ke/rolandfrasier/
Connect with me on social:
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@rolandfrasier
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rolandfrasier/
📱 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RolandFrasierPage/
💼 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rolandfrasier/
Subscribe to Roland Frasier 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHnnFgdaTCg8KBd7W_LGSw?sub_confirmation=1
Roland Frasier is co-founder and principal of three current Inc. Magazine fastest-growing companies and he has founded, scaled, or sold 24 different 7 to 9 figure businesses ranging from consumer products to industrial machine manufacturing companies with adjusted sales ranging from $3 million to $337 million.
Currently growing Scalable.co, DigitalMarketer.com, RivalBrands.com, and Plattr.com while advising over 150 other companies on digitally centric customer acquisition, activation, referral, retention, and revenue strategies and plan implementation.
You can also find other content by Roland on:
The Business Lunch Podcast Youtube Channel 👉 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvmw_j_HeZGIXGLg9AXQ_Q?sub_confirmation=1
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Roland’s Training on Acquiring Businesses!
Discover The EXACT Strategy Roland Has Used To Found, Acquire, Scale And Sell Over Two Dozen Businesses With Sales Ranging From $3 Million To Just Under $4 Billion!