When does it make sense for you to invest and own media? Always. And you don’t have to be a billionaire to do it.
On today’s episode of Business Lunch, “The Selfish Edition,” co-hosts Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss discuss some topics that are very near and dear to their hearts. Things like acquiring media, saying yes (and no) to opportunities, and creating new projects and ideas you’re really passionate about. They recently spent a few days together at Roland’s home in SoCal, got “a year’s worth of work done,” and went their separate ways on absolute fire. They share some new things they’ve got brewing—and their energy and excitement are contagious. Also, they can’t say for sure, but based on recent events, it seems like Elon Musk might have secretly taken Roland’s EPIC challenge. (That’s TBD.)
Listen in for some great ideas from Roland, Ryan, and Elon for acquiring media and going for what you want in business and in life.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why buying platform-dependent media is still worth the risk
- Ways to convert traffic from a social media platform to your owned media
- A helpful framework to use when considering business opportunities
- An easier way for a people-pleaser to say no
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!