The 10-year business plan is a relic of the past—even a 3-year plan is too long. So is creating a business plan even worth the trouble?
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier answers that question with an unequivocal YES. You absolutely need a business plan—and for reasons you may not have thought of. A business plan done right can help you understand your business so much better, which will help you set goals wisely and achieve them on time. A good business plan is both interactive and dynamic, and it requires quarterly analysis, feedback, and modification in order to actually be effective. A good business plan can be used for recruiting, retention, value proposition, finding investors, getting capital, and so much more.
Listen in for some expert advice on creating a business plan that sets you apart—and sets you up for success.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The best timeline for a business plan, how to break it down, and how often to review it
- Tips for using your business plan to create a unique value proposition
- Ways to use your business plan as a sales, recruiting, and retention tool
- How to use your business plan to attract future buyers when you’re ready to exit
- Get your company’s free Scalability Score
- Join Roland’s next LIVE training on acquiring businesses.
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!