In this episode, we’ve captured the highlights of a conversation with Perry Belcher to the War Room mastermind in March of 2020. If you want to keep more of the money you’ve got, and make a little more of it, you need to position your business carefully in these un-precedented times. This episode is going to help you do just that. It’s time to step up as a leader, and Perry Belcher has some great insight on how to do that right now.
Perry Belcher is an investor, consultant, and co-founder of Digital Marketer. Perry has worked extensively with The Survival market, which has lept from 20-30% of the audience to 99% of people in light of the Coronavirus crisis. If you want to connect further with Perry Belcher, visit his website here.
“Everybody’s driving in the fog with one-foot visibility. When they can get just 6 feet, 10 feet visibility, they don’t need to see the coast, they’re going to start coming back around”. Perry Belcher
Roland has been sharing these live Zoom calls on his Facebook page. Be sure to follow him there, and if you’re finding this podcast to be helpful, please pass it on to your entrepreneurial friends and thought leaders.
Listen Today For
1) What People In Survival Mindset Want.
• Hold on tightly to what they have.
• Stock Up.
• Have a Back Up Plan.
Their goal is Self Reliance. So keep that in mind and central in your messaging. If you can help them move toward self-reliance, then you will win them over.
• You have to address the elephant in the room so that you DON’T seem insensitive.
2) Risk Mitigation & Audience Building in This Time.
“This is a really great time to get people into your stratosphere. It’s a great time for acquisition”. Perry Belcher
• In trauma, people go to support groups.
• They want to be talked through this.
• Nothing bonds people together like a crisis.
• Your audience needs to hear that everything is going to be okay.
“So if you’re hiding right now, that will hurt you later.” Perry Belcher.
• Consider how you can create community and connection. Try watch parties – and don’t dis-regard conference calls for less tech-savvy people.
3) People Desperately Need Strong Leaders Right Now.
“Marketing is a Conveyance of Confidence” – Ryan Deiss.
• People need to look up to confident people.
• Show people you’re not only compassionate, but you’re confident by being generous with your money, not theirs.
• People are desperate for community, and if you can give it to them, you will come out way ahead on the other side of this.
“If you can help people to support their dreams, allay their fears, confirm their suspicions, justify their previous failures, and throw stones at their enemies, they will follow you to the end of the earth. And there’s no better time to do it than right now.” Perry Belcher
4) Get Active and Get Efficient
• You can’t be a one-trick pony anymore. You need to develop:
- More modes of selling.
- More traffic lines/channels.
• Drill through your tools and cut re-occurring expenses that you’re not using.
“You better get diversified because nothing is ever as sure as you think it is.” Perry Belcher
5) Use your time, your fear, your hunger to spur you on to do the things you’ve been wanting to do.
“It’s fricking ‘someday’. Use your hunger and the fear, to get your butt off the couch and hustle”. Perry Belcher.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players. 🎧
Contact & Follow Perry Belcher
On Linked In.
Contact & Follow Roland
Through his Website
Follow Business Lunch Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch with Roland Frasier? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on ApplePodcasts and leave us an honest review! Your feedback will not only help us improve the show, but it will help us connect with more high flyers like you.
Click to find us on Apple Podcasts and other podcast players.