Imagine the possibilities if you not only owned your company, but you owned all the companies your company outsources to.
On today’s episode, host Roland Frasier sits down with TK Stratton, founder of Kinella Capital, to talk about his entrepreneurial journey. TK’s company buys multi-family properties, does value adds, and resells them. Previously, TK was outsourcing all the work on the properties to contractors. But he credits Roland for teaching him all the strategies he needed to know to acquire these companies instead—many of them for no money out of pocket. Now, everything is an inside job. And every expense on one of his properties becomes an investment in his own companies, which increases their value. Expenses turn into assets like magic.
Listen in to hear how he works this magic and why he thinks anybody can do what he does.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get a bank to believe in you enough to lend you money
- How to convince a seller that a no-money-out-of-pocket deal is a win-win
- Why TK doesn’t think any of us were meant to retire
- How to take the emotion out of selling your company
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- email TK: email@example.com
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!