Get up close and deeply personal with one of the most brilliant entrepreneurs on the planet in this no-holds-barred interview.
Today’s episode is a conversation Roland Frasier had with Marcus Lemonis, CEO of Camping World and host of the hit TV show, The Profit, at Scalable Impact Live in November 2021. Marcus is known for looking at the 3 Ps—people, product, and process—when he’s evaluating a business to invest in. Of those 3 Ps, he says people are by far the most important. In this chat, Marcus gets real and vulnerable, opening up about his social anxiety, his childhood wounds, his biggest regrets in life, and how he’s trying to make up for his mistakes. He encourages us to reveal our authentic selves and invest in our brains, our hearts, and the people around us.
Listen in for a really powerful challenge from a very brave, bold, and successful entrepreneur.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- One big correction he made in his businesses lately that made a huge difference
- How he deals with his chronic social anxiety
- Why he is offended when people ask him for equity in his companies
- Why he won’t take his company private (even though it makes logical sense)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- 7 Steps to Scalable workbook
- Get a free proposal from Conversion Fanatics
- Get 3% cash back on your ad spend with AdCard
- Get my book, Zero Down, FREE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Business Lunch? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review